Now that I have decided on this one recipe everyday, it is quite a task putting together the available stuff into something new and edible .
It does not make sense to let the stuff in the fridge rot while I get new stuff from the market and churn it into interesting, mouthwatering, colorful dishes.
Not that food never rots in the fridge. I am quite sure, unless one is
really really meticulous , there is always some cheese and butter
lurking in the back of one of the shelves. And then sadly we say goodbye to it and throw it in the dustbin with a heavy heart!!!
However, I have decided that first I finish the stuff in the fridge and then start with the new thingies later.
So it was sandwich on the first day. Had a nice mix of corn, spring onions, tomatoes, chilies, coriander sauteed and then buttered the delicious crunchy toast with Amul Butter ( what else, nothing tastes better than Amul on toast!!!). There was a splash of green
chutney . Then to still my guilty conscience , there were boiled
sweet potatoes, beet root slices, tomatoes, cucumber . The sauteed mix made up the final tier.
YUMMY!!!!!!! And the picture is there for all to see.
Of course it was a great meal, cleaning up after the meal was easy and we topped it off with a cool tasty glass of buttermilk.
So now I have to go back to the drawing board and wonder what to cook up today!!! Any suggestions????
Eat Light and Stay Healthy, but dont be stingy with the ghee , butter and cheese!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment