Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year and Resolutions!

Come New Year and every year without fail, many of us make all sorts of resolutions. The usual ones being , regular exercise, eating right, etc.
What is it about resolutions that it is so difficult to adhere to? Every new year I think that I should get up early, go for a walk, eat the right type of food, have a regular health check and last but not the least, should be a good honest patient human being.
Then one week into the year, I have already started getting up an hour later than decided. The walks became later and later, till it became so hot when I was ready, it stopped all together. The new year brought with it a new set of birthdays, anniversaries and festivities. So it is was alright to binge on chocolates, ice creams, mouthwatering sweets and savories. The doc has been forgotten after the initial BP check up and then the only thing left going is the good honest human.
It is easy to be honest and good, most of the time. But then I do decide this year to keep my great temper in check. And that is easier said than done. The problem is these days you have to encounter this great call centre scam for each and every problem you face. Right from getting my battery changed on my water filter to the computer, I have to ring up a call centre.
Have you observed how they react?They always apologise, even before you have spoken to them. They all greet you with the same " Good morning, after noon or what ever, I am so and so , how may I help you?" And then they go on to say " we are very sorry for the trouble ma'am, ...." . " we have lodged your complaint and you complaint no is ...., our technical team is looking into your problem." And then very kindly enquire if you have any more queries.
And just when you think all this personalised attention is good, they do nothing about the whole issue. YOu keep ringing them up, exhausting your monthly free calls on your woes with the computer, cable, water filter, whatever. Still the machine is non functional.
That is the right time to blow your top . But then I try to hold on to my ill famed temper and see that I do not lose my cool. Glad that at least one of my resolutions has not deserted me in the first fornight of the new year.
But who knows how many more calls I have to make and how much more I have to plead with the Tom, Dick and Harrys of the Call centre world!!!!!!!
Keeping my fingers crossed that I do hold on and I will be proud to say at the end of the year, Yes I have kept my new year resolution to the end!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: